The EXP Series positioner is an obsolete product and no longer available for sale.
Accurate, Adaptable, Electronic Positioner
The EXP-24 electronic positioner is designed to be used with Exlar® EL100 actuators in high temperature, hazardous locations. Also it is well suited to drive most 3-phase linear actuators and rotary motors. This accurate and adaptable positioner features a fully capable 24 VDC motion controller and brushless servo motor amplifier. Its rugged design and protective housing conform to CSA and the EU ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for explosion-proof applications.
Engineered for Hazardous Environments
Capable of powering most resolver feedback brushless motors, the EXP-24 is one of the only servo drive solutions on the market that is engineered for use in hazardous environments. This fully electronic positioner is ideal for process control applications, such as engine test stands, fuel skids, oil platforms, paint booths, and many other applications in harsh or potentially explosive atmospheres. Additionally it has the ability to accurately position valves and dampers by following an analog input signal. For consistency, accuracy, and durability, the EXP-24 is ready to perform. Read about certification for hazardous locations.
- Complies with CSA Class I Division 1 classification systems
- Conforms with ATEX Directive (LCIE 09 ATEX 3057 X)
- User friendly configuration software for fast, accurate, dependable positioning
- Features convenient conduit entry ports and easily accessible internal terminal strips
- Drives most 3-phase linear actuators and rotary motors
- Multiple motion modes available for a wide range of applications
- IP66 environmental sealing standard
|Input Voltage:||18 to 32 VDC|
|Input Current, DC:||30 A peak, 25 A continuous|
|Output Current, 3Ø:||30 A (21 ARMS) peak, 25 A (18 ARMS) continuous|
|Environmental:||Operating temperature range of -29° to 82° C|
|Standards/Ratings:||IP66 standard, NEMA Type 4; CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, and T5; EU Compliance 2014/34/EU for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX) Ex d II B T5|