GILBERT, AZ. – February 15, 2018 – Curtiss-Wright’s Sensors & Controls Division today announced the release of the Exlar® TTX080, our newly designed fully integrated drive/motor/actuator. Utilizing the all-new GTX Series base actuator as a foundation, the TTX080 adds the control and drive electronics necessary to allow stand-alone operation, making it an ideal retrofit for hydraulic cylinders on existing machinery.
The TTX Series actuators offer the power, precision, and programmability of a servo system while minimizing the maintenance headaches and mess of hydraulics. With continuous force ratings up to 11.9 kN (2,687 lbf), speeds up to 953 mm/sec (37.5 in/sec), and stroke lengths from 100 mm (4 inches) to 450 mm (18 inches), the TTX080 can be applied across a wide range of factory automation applications.
• Servo control, drive, and motor integrated with a compact, power-dense actuator
• High capacity planetary roller screws offering up to 15X the life and significantly higher shock load resistance than a comparably sized ball screw
• IP65S (min.) environmental protection
• Removable front seal bushing greatly simplifies maintenance and re-greasing of nut assembly to maximize actuator life
• Modular design with bolt-on mounting hardware allows mounting style reconfiguration or replacement in the field using commonly available tools
• Smoother, quieter operation compared to previous generation designs
For more information on Curtiss-Wright Sensors & Controls, please visit
http://www.cw-sensorsandcontrols.com or https://exlar.com/.
About Curtiss-Wright Corporation
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE:CW) is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 8,600 people worldwide. For more information, visit