Advanced AC Servo Drive and Motor
The Tritex II AC rotary actuator sets a new benchmark for high performance and small size. These rotary actuators fully integrate an AC powered servo drive, digital position controller, and brushless motor in a compact, sealed package. By combining the latest electronic power technology with advanced thermal management modeling, these rotary actuators are programmable, powerful and precise. They offer a superior solution for applications that can benefit from a compact and fully integrated device.
Programmable Power and Performance
Tritex II rotary motors and gear motors consistently deliver high response and precise control. Using your PC, you can quickly and easily program the actuator to follow an analog signal (either voltage or current), representing your preferred torque, velocity or position. Gear ratios from 4:1 to 100:1 provide ample power to meet a wide range of applications that demand high turndown and accuracy. Finally you can easily replace existing electric, hydraulic or pneumatic systems, without compromising on power and performance.
Small Footprint and Reduced Operating Costs
Exlar rotary actuators not only outperform competing technologies, they are among the most power-dense servo devices on the market. The servo drive and digital positioner are housed in a single, sealed package, thereby reducing space requirements and extending operating life. Also the integral design reduces installation costs and control cabinet space requirements, while eliminating expensive, high maintenance servo cables and long distance signal issues.
- Maximum power, performance and reliability in a compact package
- Engineered for closed loop servo systems
- IP54S environmental sealing standard (IP65S and IP66S options available)
- Optimum reliability over a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Dependable 1.5 kW servo amplifier and motion controller
- Standard features include analog following and force/torque control
- Precise coordination with system controls or machine operator
- 100% duty cycle
- Analog, incremental or absolute feedback alternatives
- Rockwell Automation Encompass Product Partner
|Models:||R2M rotary motor|
R2G rotary gearmotor
|Frame Sizes:||2.9, 3.5, 4.5 in (75, 90, 115 mm)|
|Gear Ratios:||4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 16:1, 20:1, 25:1, 40:1, 50:1, 100:1|
|Maximum Output Torque:||up to 4,696 lbf-in (530 Nm)|
|Output Speeds:||3000, 4000 rpm per gear ratio|
|Standards/Ratings:||CE; UL 508 C Type 4 Enclosure; CSA 139; CSA Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; IP65S standard (IP66S available with P5 option); IEC 61800-5-1 safety standard for drives|