Complete System Solutions
Industries & Applications
With Exlar’s System business group, integrated actuation systems and application specific actuator needs can be provided based on the same quality, motion control, and engineering expertise Exlar is known for in delivering its standard catalog products.
Whether looking for a complete actuation solution with integrated controls, delivering products tested to specific criteria, or developing an actuator solution with unique requirements beyond Exlar’s typical configurable catalog options, Exlar’s System business group can offer the engineering services and program management to meet your needs.
Project Experience – High Value to High Volume
Exlar’s system experience ranges from multiple actuation sub-systems used in critical high-value defense systems to developing optimized actuators for high-volume off-road and marine equipment OEMs. In addition to Exlar’s superior actuation technology, coordinating your project through Exlar’s system group ensures your actuation solution takes full advantage of Exlar’s experience in motion control.
The Skills to Get the Job Done
Exlar understands the complexities involved when integrating electromechanical systems. Beyond the automation skills to deliver a complete solution, Exlar’s System group can provide:
- Linear Dynamic Analysis
- Non-linear Static & Dynamic Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Structured Programming Methodologies
- Customized Test Fixtures & Programming
Mechatronics – or the synergistic integration of mechanics, electronics, control theory, and computer science within product design and manufacturing – is helping drive benefits in productivity, energy conservation, and profitability across a number of industries. Using Exlar as your actuation system expert can be an effective means to achieve these benefits within your organization or project.
Benefits in Partnering with the Exlar System Group
Building off Exlar’s 25+ years of experience designing, developing and manufacturing advanced industrial–grade electromechanical actuators for a broad range of industries; Exlar’s system group provides another level of service to help deliver a market leading quality electromechanical solution. Some of the key benefits in working with Exlar’s system group:
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified operations
- Actuator customization services beyond “catalog-based” options
- “One-Stop” provider for complete actuation systems and customized product
- Advanced analysis and modeling capabilities for mechanical, thermal and structural validation
- Standardized approach to program management, system development and delivery
- USA-based Small Business Status (helps satisfy many US government small business purchase mandates)